We are your one-stop-shop for steel, aluminum, and stainless steel fabrication, preparation, and coatings. Our tight tolerances and unmatched experience, quality, and diversity in methods and procedures deliver innovative products for our customers.
4 Seats – Tekla 19 (X-Steel)
Plant Physical Description:
Our facility was built in 2008, work space includes:
- Undercover fabrication space equals 40,000 square feet.
- 50,000 sq ft – fab/weld shop.
- 7,000 sq ft – paint shop.
- New miscellaneous shop building in 2011 – 5,000 sq ft.
- New fabrication building in 2015 – 18,000 sq ft.
- Outdoor storage area and steel yard – 20+ acres.
New in 2008 – 5,000 sq ft
- AISC Major/intermediate Bridge with Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Paint Endorsement-NACE level 3 on staff.
- CWB Certified to 47.1 (Canadian Welding Bureau)
- Ability to fabricate and coat up to 120 tons per week.
- Shop personnel 2-shifts (days and swing) 70 total employees.
- Hi-Definition Plasma Robotic Fabrication (PythonX).
- Angle master Punch & Drill Machine Processor
- Peddinghaus FPB-1500 plate machine for parts processing.
- Peddinghaus PCD-1100 drill line.
- 4 overhead cranes in fab shop with Multi-ton capacity.
- Sandblast booth
- Stair and railing fabrication.
- Grating fabrication.
- Miscellaneous fabrication done to specifications.
- Project size mainly determined by delivery schedule.